Tuesday 18 June 2013

Why Am I Writing..??

..Assalam warga bloggers sekalian..
..The topic today will be Why Am I Writing..??
..Do you know why..??
..Lately, my cousin ask me, why am I interesting to be a writer..??
..And my mom also ask me exactly the same question..
..And my sister said.. "Hello kak.. Kau tu ada Dip in Nursing.. So, why nak jadi writer nak peningkan kepala?"

..And the reason of why I'm still writing and writing without know the end of my writing would be is to....


  1. That's the way I express my feeling.. Actually, I like to watch people's behaviour.. So, from that I can reflect to myself what the do and do's.. And of course, because no one want to hear what I mumbling every day.. My mom also terpaksa tadah telinga dengar bebelan bla..bla..bla..
  2. This is one of my impianlah.. Hehe.. Konon nak jadi novelis.. Insya-Allah.. Doakan.. Ye lah, tak mahulah jadi Staff Nurse seumur hidup.. And I still wondering why I choose nursing kalau minat tak ada.. Actually, mula2 dulu memang minat gila.. Tapi entahlah.. Semenjak dua tiga empat menjak ni... Hurmm... :'(
..And you know what.. I feel like when you're writing it's the best therapy that I have..
..I can express my feeling.. I can berangan and so on... hehe..
..That's what I feel lah kan..
..You all maybe tak berapa suka..
..But to me, it's good enough for me to relaxing myself..
..Okeylah.. That's my story.. 
..Story yang biasa-biasa hanya dari orang yang biasa-biasa..
..Assalam..

XOXO-CTZ

2 comments:

  1. klu da siap bgtaw tau ..sbb aku nk jd orng prtama yg memiliki nya ...wah!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..hehe.. okeyh.. Adib pula nak jadi orang pertama membacanya.. hehe.. terharu saya..

      Delete