Thursday 27 September 2012

..TREATMENT OH TREATMENT..


 ..Salam uollz..
..After finish my class ( esoknya confirm kena marah sbb lecturer mcm tuttt...)

..I fell want to have some relaxing..
..Not in spa.. No..

..Spa time is weekend..
..I go to Shiseido Saloon..

..To have some treatment on my hair..
.,.Oh my God.. My hair is totally damaged..


..Sangat-sangat sedih..
..So, while the money is in my hand (haha)..
..ENJOY...!!
..And you know, I spend rm230 for this treatment..
..Include the shampoo and so on larr..



 ..Let me share what that i'm use just now..


  1. Volumizing Shampoo Lemongrass by Shiseido..
  2. Volumizing Conditioner Watercress by Shiseido..
  3. Hair tonic with Swertia Japonica by Shiseido..
  4. Aromatic Crystal Repair by Shiseido..
Firstly you must wash hair and use that shampoo and a little bit of conditioner at the end of hair only.. Dont use too much  coz that can cause your hair too heavy.. Then, use the hair tonic, spray it to your scalp and massage gently. And the last one, use the aromatic serum to give your hair vitamin and look healthy.
 


..Sooooo many...
..And for my future husband..
..I do all this crazy thing and sacrifice my ptptn loan just for you to remember me..
..Sweet tak..??
..haha.. so sweett...
..Salam.. XOXO..

No comments:

Post a Comment